just testing

Good job Rocky and pretty bike!
 
Thread starter
Thanks ferret.
It was a bit of a struggle to navigate through Photobucket, but I finally caught on to it and risked posting a picture.
The photo was taken last summer about 35 miles down the coast at a beach area.
I won't be down that way on a bike for quite a while yet. We're under about two feet of snow and it's -16C (3F).
The CB is resting comfortably in my warm and dry basement - but we visit every day :D
 
Congrats Rocky! And just in time. I was getting so sick of your little thumbnails!

Just kidding! Either way is fine with me. Besides, someone would always come along and promptly enlarge them anyway. The bike looks great. I can't even imagine what 3 degrees feels like. By mid-week, we're expecting to hit the high 70s, low 80s.
 
Hey! well done, Rocky.
 
Every time I see your bike, Rocky, I have to fight off the temptation to send $1000 to Japan for a tank and matching side covers...

 
Pechorin add a little more and get the matching headlight bucket too
 
The ferret_imp said:
Pechorin add a little more and get the matching headlight bucket too
Yeah, I'll bet that would really top it off. Alas...I don't see myself spending any more money on the CB this year--or at least not that kind of money. And anyway, the wanting is often better than the having with such things...
 
I keep thinking Rocky is going to spring for it and the chrome instrument cups and then post pictures so we could see how really snazzy that would look.
 
Back
Top