Just photos

pdedse

Moderator
Staff member
Thread starter
Thought I'd share a collection...

b819cf4a82effc8af5338307272fbd86.jpg


4f6d72bcc193fab185871d126016de39.jpg


611ebe1e59653e1fc5f958b3f6954c83.jpg


153b6b70d9b909048330bccfb8ed22f7.jpg


c9c254ddc248b45bd2b49002608cc71f.jpg


a56ddbd0ba1b9303533c4cc3602f3eb2.jpg


b1e15e1a2908423947fc2a4aa38c6dd3.jpg


8cd262e02a5ba6811873544eafb6e8ca.jpg


d91f3819d1f2b960a03223e0fa4bf064.jpg

9292832e2db452ce2fb3ab78a754e88e.jpg


8b7042135cfdfcb68a4332445af736c1.jpg


860c0a926017a4d65270936c2787fcb9.png


c80e9708c40d862bd1fa08c308fd419a.jpg


ef84af06285df545bb0f955b2eeee41e.jpg

6c8149bc76874d66c367c58e690edf6b.jpg


00fd1607b3b05e5ad5be8e9f63fe5a1d.jpg
 
Houtman_imp said:
Thank you for posting all these great pictures , you make me want to buy each one of them !

3 down, X to go! You’ve got a good start John!
928d36673a123fb3a3ddd11ed914422b.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
I don't recall ever seeing the tank design on the second one. Is it custom?
Hmm, yeah. Is that the early prototype configuration? The front hub is kinda retro.
Hmm, yeah. Is that the early prototype configuration? The front hub is kinda retro.
Could be, the second photo from top is from a download dating back to May of 2013. At the time, I had yet to see a real CB1100, and the download was before I joined this forum. But it could also be a model available only in Asia.
 
Great looking bikes. Bought a bike this spring like the one in the 8th pic (2014), believe its a Standard. It's a lot of fun to ride, really liking it.
 
The first photo was used in this tribute from a few years ago. It came up again last week on Facebook :angel:
 
Bob, I have met a lot of nice people on a Honda but I have not met her yet , what give ? I am certain that she would love to meet me .....
 
Houtman_imp said:
Bob, I have met a lot of nice people on a Honda but I have not met her yet , what give ? I am certain that she would love to meet me .....
How you know she already has no boyfriend....:)
 
Back
Top