Thread starter
Thought I'd share a collection...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Houtman_imp said:Thank you for posting all these great pictures , you make me want to buy each one of them !

Hmm, yeah. Is that the early prototype configuration? The front hub is kinda retro.KiowaEagle_imp said:I don't recall ever seeing the tank design on the second one. Is it custom?
Hmm, yeah. Is that the early prototype configuration? The front hub is kinda retro.GoldOxide_imp said:Hmm, yeah. Is that the early prototype configuration? The front hub is kinda retro.KiowaEagle_imp said:I don't recall ever seeing the tank design on the second one. Is it custom?
Why, thank you!GoldOxide_imp said:At least the photoshop artist got the proportions about right.
How you know she already has no boyfriend....Houtman_imp said:Bob, I have met a lot of nice people on a Honda but I have not met her yet , what give ? I am certain that she would love to meet me .....
