silascopathic_imp
Been there
Thread starter
So I am starting down the whitehouse path... ahhhhhh!!!!
I have ordered the black Hagofuku mirrors (if you haven't seen these, they are beautiful)
http://www.samurider.com/?p=14930
and i finally decided to get the Moriwaki skid pads. rather than a guard bar.
http://www.samurider.com/?p=4221
No, i do not have pictures yet but this is what the mirrors look like on the Hagofuku W house bike

The tank order is going to be finalized at the end of the month. While it is pricey, its a MUST HAVE.
As far as the rest of the Hagofuku kit goes, i may get the front fender. The side covers are still up in the air for me as they are quite pricey for such a little piece.
Anyway I am getting ahead of myself.
As soon as these parts arrive you know I will post more pictures!
I have ordered the black Hagofuku mirrors (if you haven't seen these, they are beautiful)
http://www.samurider.com/?p=14930
and i finally decided to get the Moriwaki skid pads. rather than a guard bar.
http://www.samurider.com/?p=4221
No, i do not have pictures yet but this is what the mirrors look like on the Hagofuku W house bike

The tank order is going to be finalized at the end of the month. While it is pricey, its a MUST HAVE.
As far as the rest of the Hagofuku kit goes, i may get the front fender. The side covers are still up in the air for me as they are quite pricey for such a little piece.
Anyway I am getting ahead of myself.
As soon as these parts arrive you know I will post more pictures!
you'll love the moriwaki skid pads ! just make sure you get the black ones because I think theres a glow in the dark and white ones ....I have them in black and they are nice.




