bioman_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
In today's worldwide situation, we should try to stay positive and smile about anything that makes us smile. I thought it would be nice to start a Joke thread. Non-offensive, good-hearted jokes that make us feel better.
Here is one, for the older guys on this forum:
An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. . . I would recommend it very highly.' The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?' The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... The one that's red and has thorns.' 'Do you mean a rose?' 'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'
Here is one, for the older guys on this forum:
An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. . . I would recommend it very highly.' The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?' The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... The one that's red and has thorns.' 'Do you mean a rose?' 'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'
. BUT THE RULES OF THIS FORUM IS GOT TO BE CB RELATED OR AT LEAST ABOUT A MOTORCYCLE ! If I'm wrong about this rule please let Guth or ferret post that I'm wrong! Post on here not thru a PM! Ferret & Guth have both posted in this thread and yet the thread seems to still be active! So my point is this: it's Guths & ferrets call what is legal or illegal Anyone can say I'm wrong which is fine but the speed limit on this forum is not set for all members equally! This thread has had a lot of hits and lots better than oil threads & washing a bike thread! I'm going to try to copy and paste part of a post from this thread: Otherwise, live within the rules that are set by the moderators. How hard is that to understand?