Just joined

nick

First service completed
Thread starter
Looking forward to sharing my riding and looking after my bike experiences with you all. Any advice I can give and any help I will undoubtedly need. Have we many members here in Rutland Enland.
nick.
 
Welcome to the forum, Nick. Can't think of any members from Rutland, but there's a few in the UK.
 
Welcome Nick!!
 
Howdy and welcome to the forum
 
Welcome Aboard!
 
Nick, welcome to the Forum. I spent three years in Lakenheath, a little east of you. My wife was a US Air Force nurse and I loved that part of the world. I was already retired, so got to see a lot of beautiful places in England. I know you will enjoy riding a CB1100 around there. We have some members in the UK, who, I am sure, will soon say hello.
:biker:
 
Welcome, Nick! You will enjoy the group! Tell us about your CB1100.
 
Welcome, Nick. Delighted you joined. We have a great crew. Looking forward to your Posts. David
 
Back
Top