Houtman_imp
Road warrior
I was very happy with the little time it took to get my pipes from Australia to our house in NC .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

E11even_Hunnit_imp said:Good to see you finally pulled the trigger on the 4-4 you been wanting, PD
Can't wait to see it installed and all dialed in with the Dynojet modules![]()
I have a bypass plug just never installed itPowerDubs_imp said:The power commander simply uses a standard Bosch WBO2 sensor.
No need to run the stock sensor- the autotune sensor will take car of everything.
In fact- I think even a 100% stock bike, even on the day it is bought- benefits from a o2 sensor bypass plug for improved rideability.
The bungs for the WBO2 are bigger- so you need to weld on a new one (or two).