Japanese Seat

Alwin_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
i need a lower seat, so i went to a upholsterer and asked him to
lower my seat.
I have a 2015 CB1100 EX or DLX, and the upholsterer says he can only get
1cm or 0,4 inches because of the ground plate.
Samurider has the japanese Seat Honda: CB1100 Factory Seat Japan model | Samurider.com
witch is about 3cm or 1,2 Inches lower than mine.

Is there a different ground plate or just a different foam?
With the same plate, the foam must be very thin.
 
I have a K&H low seat and I like it a lot. Doesn't seem too low on padding or anything to me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Got a reply from samurider,

"Regards to the "Honda: CB1100 Factory Seat Japan model (honda0009)",
it fits the CB1100EX. But, it touches the fuel tank."

Whatever " touches" means for them.
 
"touches" doesn't sound good to me.

I have the K&H seat and I like it a lot. High quality construction too IMHO.
 
Hello, i am interested in getting a lower seat. So if i have the standard version that seat should work fine for me? Thank you.
 
Back
Top