K+H Low versus Japanese stock seat

GroovyBunny86_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys,


taking the plunge and buying a lower seat finally. Is there any benefit to buying the K+H low seat (30 inches) versus buying the Japanese stock seat? Samurider says

both are 30 inches... if i can spend 300 dollars versus 600 dollars i'd be a much happier camper. Does the K+H scoop type seat help out a short rider like me? 5 foot 6, pretty sad inseam lol.
 
Yes, there is. K&H seats are much higher quality and more supportive. Their padding is customized for your weight so it's not just a flat board 30 minutes into your ride. Best mod I ever made to my bike, though I got it for comfort rather than ride height.

I wouldn't spend $300 on a factory honda seat. If all you need is a shorter seat, it might be worth modifying the padding on your current seat?
 
Back
Top