Japanese besieged by Americans

I can see right off which one is better looking..bet it's faster too. The red ones always are :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
And she did not make scrambled eggs when you ride on her. :) But maybe when midlife crisis visits me (not because of that crisis, but I hope, that CB will live with me for many many years), I will buy Wide Glide and CB will have sister in garage :).
 
I cam't imagine trying to ride the bike on the right in the pic. pRetty sure I'd have to stand on the seat to reach the handgrips
 
The ferret_imp said:
I cam't imagine trying to ride the bike on the right in the pic. pRetty sure I'd have to stand on the seat to reach the handgrips
If you rode on the tank, you'd be able to reach the bars and have room for two passengers. Brilliant concept.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I cam't imagine trying to ride the bike on the right in the pic. pRetty sure I'd have to stand on the seat to reach the handgrips
If you rode on the tank, you'd be able to reach the bars and have room for two passengers. Brilliant concept.
If you rode on the tank, you'd be able to reach the bars and have room for two passengers. Brilliant concept.

:rofl:
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I cam't imagine trying to ride the bike on the right in the pic. pRetty sure I'd have to stand on the seat to reach the handgrips
If you rode on the tank, you'd be able to reach the bars and have room for two passengers. Brilliant concept.
I'm not cool enough to ride a bike like that
 
The ferret_imp said:
I cam't imagine trying to ride the bike on the right in the pic. pRetty sure I'd have to stand on the seat to reach the handgrips
Guess that one would be your stunt bike then.
 
I like ape hangers on that style of bike, wouldn't be any different then the schwinn stingray bicycle that I use to ride before bmx bikes became popular, but I'll admit I haven't tried it on a motorsickle. but I will never say never.....
 
Back
Top