Jamboa's CB11

ndo83_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I'm posting these pictures on behalf of Jamboa. Looks like he's added some nice touches.

Cheers!






A few more..sorry they're sideways...I believe if you click on the thumbnails they enlarge and rotate :)





 
ndo83_imp said:
I'm posting these pictures on behalf of Jamboa. Looks like he's added some nice touches.

Cheers!






A few more..sorry they're sideways...I believe if you click on the thumbnails they enlarge and rotate :)
 
Wow that's quite a list. Looks like you are ready to roll!

Fork gaiters look good on there.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Wow that's quite a list. Looks like you are ready to roll!

Fork gaiters look good on there.
Except for the roll bag I will put on the passenger seat for a backrest yep ready to roll .
 
jamboa_imp said:
ndo83_imp said:
I'm posting these pictures on behalf of Jamboa. Looks like he's added some nice touches.

Cheers!






A few more..sorry they're sideways...I believe if you click on the thumbnails they enlarge and rotate :)
Great upgrades Jamboa!

Can you point me to the gray Scotchbrite you used? Is it a sanding pad or a liquid polish?

I like the Bonneville 41mm Fork Gaitors. What is the installation procedure - are they easy on or take off the front rim/tire and install within the fork setup?

Thanks for the info!
 
BuffaloBill_imp said:
jamboa_imp said:
ndo83_imp said:
I'm posting these pictures on behalf of Jamboa. Looks like he's added some nice touches.

Cheers!






A few more..sorry they're sideways...I believe if you click on the thumbnails they enlarge and rotate :)
Great upgrades Jamboa!

Can you point me to the gray Scotchbrite you used? Is it a sanding pad or a liquid polish?

I like the Bonneville 41mm Fork Gaitors. What is the installation procedure - are they easy on or take off the front rim/tire and install within the fork setup?

Thanks for the info!
Great upgrades Jamboa!

Can you point me to the gray Scotchbrite you used? Is it a sanding pad or a liquid polish?

I like the Bonneville 41mm Fork Gaitors. What is the installation procedure - are they easy on or take off the front rim/tire and install within the fork setup?

Thanks for the info! My local shop owner who does my bkes himself said installing the gaitors was more work than he thought. U havetohang the front end and drop the forks to slip them own. They look better on the CB than they look on the Bonnie.bought mine from newbonneville.com.The Scotchbrite are a pad .the gray and coarser brown are sold by auto body repair supply stores. Ican sell u some gray sheets. I bought a whole box. U should be able todothe whole header with one sheet but I expect We will be touching up the headers by monthly .i will list the sheets on the ForSale section after Ifigureout mycost today. Myheaderswere quite gold a d stained and Istilldid not use the coarser brown.
 
LiveToRide_imp said:
jamboa is suffering from Farkelites. There is no cure
Better than Fortahlitus! LOL!
LiveToRide_imp said:
jamboa is suffering from Farkelites. There is no cure
Better than Fortahlitus! LOL! I take that back. The latter is a lot cheaper!
 
LiveToRide_imp said:
jamboa is suffering from Farkelites. There is no cure
Yea, I bet he's the guy that buys the farkles before he buys the bike!!
BTW. Nice Speed Triple in the background of 1st pic...
 
The braided brake & clutch lines?
Did you have those made up or did you find a source? I have wondered in they might be shared with another Honda and braided stainless sets already out there.
 
Jamboa,

I am wondering if you would be willing to post up a picture of how you did the lower mounts for the plexi 2 windscreen? I am in the process of trying to install one on mine. The upper mounts went on real easy but I am having trouble finding a position for the lower mounts that clears everything.
 
air charlie_imp said:
Jamboa,

I am wondering if you would be willing to post up a picture of how you did the lower mounts for the plexi 2 windscreen? I am in the process of trying to install one on mine. The upper mounts went on real easy but I am having trouble finding a position for the lower mounts that clears everything.
Have U tried reversing the bottom brackets?
 
Thanks Jamboa,

I was able to blow up one of your pictures enough to see what you did and was able to make it work. Seems like the lower brackets could be designed a little better, but I guess they are functional.
 
Buffalorider_imp said:
The braided brake & clutch lines?
Did you have those made up or did you find a source? I have wondered in they might be shared with another Honda and braided stainless sets already out there.
The braided lines were made from Russell bulk stock.
 
jamboa_imp said:
Buffalorider_imp said:
The braided brake & clutch lines?
Did you have those made up or did you find a source? I have wondered in they might be shared with another Honda and braided stainless sets already out there.
The braided lines were made from Russell bulk stock.
The braided lines were made from Russell bulk stock.
Jamboa...does that mean you had Russell make them for you, or you made them from material you had on hand or ordered from Russell.

If others wanted some, how would they get them?
 
Back
Top