Jamboa's CB11

The ferret_imp said:
jamboa_imp said:
Buffalorider_imp said:
The braided brake & clutch lines?
Did you have those made up or did you find a source? I have wondered in they might be shared with another Honda and braided stainless sets already out there.
The braided lines were made from Russell bulk stock.
The braided lines were made from Russell bulk stock.
Jamboa...does that mean you had Russell make them for you, or you made them from material you had on hand or ordered from Russell.

If others wanted some, how would they get them?
The braided lines were made from Russell bulk stock.
Jamboa...does that mean you had Russell make them for you, or you made them from material you had on hand or ordered from Russell.

If others wanted some, how would they get them?
My local shop builds them.
 
jamboa_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Wow that's quite a list. Looks like you are ready to roll!

Fork gaiters look good on there.
Except for the roll bag I will put on the passenger seat for a backrest yep ready to roll .
Except for the roll bag I will put on the passenger seat for a backrest yep ready to roll .
Hi Jamboa,
How do you like the large windshield? Is it effective?
 
jamboa_imp said:
ndo83_imp said:
I'm posting these pictures on behalf of Jamboa. Looks like he's added some nice touches.

Cheers!






A few more..sorry they're sideways...I believe if you click on the thumbnails they enlarge and rotate :)
jamboa_imp said:
ndo83_imp said:
I'm posting these pictures on behalf of Jamboa. Looks like he's added some nice touches.

Cheers!






A few more..sorry they're sideways...I believe if you click on the thumbnails they enlarge and rotate :)
 
ndo83_imp said:
I'm posting these pictures on behalf of Jamboa. Looks like he's added some nice touches.

Cheers!






A few more..sorry they're sideways...I believe if you click on the thumbnails they enlarge and rotate :)
 
Back
Top