It was about 4-5 years ago and so I don't remember. But they were in stock at a local mc shop, I don't even think they were on sale...something like this:Alain Lee_imp said:I put a $20 pair of hiway pegs on mine for a 3 week trip and they helped considerably for stretching the legs--didn't use them a lot time wise, but just the fact that I could change the leg position for 10 mintues here and there was helpful.pdedse_imp said:I put a $20 pair of hiway pegs on mine for a 3 week trip and they helped considerably for stretching the legs--didn't use them a lot time wise, but just the fact that I could change the leg position for 10 mintues here and there was helpful.Alain Lee_imp said:This summer, I dropped my CB (2017) while entering into a side road and it slided from underneath me for a few meters without any damaged to the engine case.
I sanded the damaged section and repainted it black, looks like new :dodgy:
Anyone ever installed a highway foot peg on their SWMotech engine guard?
I installed the SWMotech bars (black) within a week of possession and never regretted it.
Regards
Alain
Would you mind telling us what Make/Model and where did you purchase them "Highway Pegs"?
Thanks
Alain
Huh? :huh: You don't have highway pegs yet Alain? (What did we talk about in the spring?GoldOxide_imp said:Huh? :huh: You don't have highway pegs yet Alain? (What did we talk about in the spring?Alain Lee_imp said:This summer, I dropped my CB (2017) while entering into a side road and it slided from underneath me for a few meters without any damaged to the engine case.
I sanded the damaged section and repainted it black, looks like new :dodgy:
Anyone ever installed a highway foot peg on their SWMotech engine guard?
I installed the SWMotech bars (black) within a week of possession and never regretted it.
Regards
Alain)
Anyway, I think you should execute on them, especially if we ever get to the 2021 Rally - which looks not assured from today's vaccine deployment point of view.
I can see the border guard saying, "Proof of vaccination please.")
Anyway, I think you should execute on them, especially if we ever get to the 2021 Rally - which looks not assured from today's vaccine deployment point of view.
I can see the border guard saying, "Proof of vaccination please."
Still working on the pegs
Hey GO, I did the 12 hours stink from WV to Toronto (2019 Rally) without the highway pegs and survived.
That's correct, I am getting ready for the 2021 Rally in Ohio next year that's why I needed the part number.)
Regards
Alain
Pegs
I wasn't worried about quality or looks because I knew I was only using them for the long trips.
)