It's time to move on.

Griso Guy_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey everyone, I sold my 2014 DLX yesterday. I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed my time on the forum. I would like to drop in now and then and catch up with the latest news, rumors, etc. I will miss my CB but I had the good fortune to find a buyer, who after a few phone calls and emails became a friend. Anyway thanks for allowing me to be a citizen of this community. Ride safe.
Mark

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q615/griso1/DSCN0714_zpsrdcgztsu.jpg
 
Too bad we never got a chance to meet up at The Grotto on your CB. But you can still bring any other bike! :D I need to test ride the 650L tomorrow after replacing the plug and doing the valve adjustments. So she gets the nod tomorrow.

Joined several guys to visit a trike museum in Dewey thing morning. Took the Griso. :)
 
Hey Mark, I certainly hope that you'll stick around. As you know, we have a rich and vibrant community of former CB1100 owners on board.
 
Guth_imp said:
Hey Mark, I certainly hope that you'll stick around. As you know, we have a rich and vibrant community of former CB1100 owners on board.
And a bunch of poor and boring current owners of CB's on board...... :angel:
 
Rboe_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
Hey Mark, I certainly hope that you'll stick around. As you know, we have a rich and vibrant community of former CB1100 owners on board.
And a bunch of poor and boring current owners of CB's on board...... :angel:
And a bunch of poor and boring current owners of CB's on board...... :angel:
LOL, that's what I get for using marketing speak such as "a rich and vibrant community" instead of something like "a good bunch of guys". Either way, most people that have been attracted to this forum have a fair amount of experience and/or knowledge to contribute and it is appreciated (with or without a CB1100).
 
Good luck! No need to leave just because you sold the CB. This forum is great because the people in it have a love for riding and sharing info on most any motorcycle.
 
Sorry to hear that you parted with your CB, but I hope you are happy with what you've moved on to! Looks like you still have a couple of great machines in your garage.
I am thinking of other bikes myself for next year, but only in addition to the CB and not a total replacement.
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
Too bad we never got a chance to meet up at The Grotto on your CB. But you can still bring any other bike! :D I need to test ride the 650L tomorrow after replacing the plug and doing the valve adjustments. So she gets the nod tomorrow.

Joined several guys to visit a trike museum in Dewey thing morning. Took the Griso. :)
Rboe I promise to make a trip to the Grotto on the ST3, might not be until Fall though. You could also come out to the East Valley or I could meet you halfway and we could ride North. Your call.
 
Hey Griso Guy, sorry to hear you've parted with the CB, but look forward to hearing about your continuing adventures.
 
Back
Top