bighurt35_imp
New to the forum
I made my wife watch that video, she told me if I bought it all I would do is park it in the garage drink cream soda and stare at it. It is a work of art!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't see anything wrong with that. :beerchug:bighurt35_imp said:I made my wife watch that video, she told me if I bought it all I would do is park it in the garage drink cream soda and stare at it. It is a work of art!
Cormanus_imp said:

Joola_imp said:I don't see anything wrong with that. :beerchug:bighurt35_imp said:I made my wife watch that video, she told me if I bought it all I would do is park it in the garage drink cream soda and stare at it. It is a work of art!
Cormanus_imp said:
Exactly right. At 1080 and full screen you can make out the symbols. Click the image to see full size. Not sure I care for the light gray color but I wouldn't mind that relocated horn.
[url=http://i.imgur.com/QODiKWN.jpg]
Exactly right. At 1080 and full screen you can make out the symbols. Click the image to see full size. Not sure I care for the light gray color but I wouldn't mind that relocated horn.Cormanus_imp said:Interesting. The bike in that video also had some new grey buttons on the left and right hand sides. The left hand one is probably a relocated horn button and the right a switch for hazard lights maybe.bighurt35_imp said:[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIBaPk6P4AA]Red 2014 CB 1100 at Paris show
It looks lovely.
Strange, the sub text indicates that the "European model is shown". But at least it is not identical to my black (German) CB 1100! For example, my black CB 1100 has no black ally rims but silver alloy rims, and my turn signal bodies are silver, finally my CB 1100 has no orange reflectors at each side of the front fork. (Maybe there are some more differences but the pic is so small.)thumper_imp said:Here's the black version
As you can see from the text at the bottom of the screen, ABS will not be available on the standard (black) model.
Hazard lights were already available for CB 1100 2013 model:Cormanus_imp said:Joola_imp said:I don't see anything wrong with that. :beerchug:bighurt35_imp said:I made my wife watch that video, she told me if I bought it all I would do is park it in the garage drink cream soda and stare at it. It is a work of art!
Cormanus_imp said:
Exactly right. At 1080 and full screen you can make out the symbols. Click the image to see full size. Not sure I care for the light gray color but I wouldn't mind that relocated horn.
[url=http://i.imgur.com/QODiKWN.jpg]
I don't see anything wrong with that. :beerchug:
Exactly right. At 1080 and full screen you can make out the symbols. Click the image to see full size. Not sure I care for the light gray color but I wouldn't mind that relocated horn.Cormanus_imp said:Interesting. The bike in that video also had some new grey buttons on the left and right hand sides. The left hand one is probably a relocated horn button and the right a switch for hazard lights maybe.bighurt35_imp said:[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIBaPk6P4AA]Red 2014 CB 1100 at Paris show
It looks lovely.
[url=http://i.imgur.com/QODiKWN.jpg]![]()
It's interesting that the little things make you want to change. I'm really happy with my 2011 CB1100, but the offer of a gear indicator, hazard lights and a sixth gear makes you feel there's something missing on your bike.
i like cream soda.....I don't understand what the problem is.....bighurt35_imp said:I made my wife watch that video, she told me if I bought it all I would do is park it in the garage drink cream soda and stare at it. It is a work of art!

Good question that, do most USA bikes have side reflectors as well, would have liked the black alloy wheels with like the US model, plain silver engine, which Ihave, side reflectors which I have none.Capo_imp said:Why do they (and other) manufacturers do this with wheels and colors? I'm wondering if market research of some sort indicates that Americans like black engines or Europeans prefer spoked wheels? It seems odd, and it would rationalize production and marketing cost to create the same model for the entire world, save for certain safety or environmental regs.
:banana:
