It always makes me smile with satisfaction when I hit the starter button on the CB after it has sat idle for nearly six months, and the engine roars to life almost before the first rev is completed.
I had that satisfaction yesterday when I rolled it out into the sun for the first time this year.
The miserable spring weather had finally broken and it was time to get rolling.
I did a couple of cosmetic mods over the winter which I'll show when I can get a decent picture.
Looking forward to miles of smiles again

I had that satisfaction yesterday when I rolled it out into the sun for the first time this year.
The miserable spring weather had finally broken and it was time to get rolling.
I did a couple of cosmetic mods over the winter which I'll show when I can get a decent picture.
Looking forward to miles of smiles again



