Ist pic I took of my 2014 CB

Scoot_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Looks pretty brand new, but its had 6500 miles of riding. But, its new to me !
2f261b6c4f99f67fafad8ce3104441c2.jpg


Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
 
I really dig seeing pictures of all the bikes on this Forum. How about doing a 'Picture Book' of every ones CB1100? I would look at all of them, more than once!
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Keep 'em comin' Scoot. The Forum rarely sees a CB1100. Constant reminding is necessary.
:P :D
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Keep 'em comin' Scoot. The Forum rarely sees a CB1100. Constant reminding is necessary.
Not quite sure what to make of this comment. But, I will just assume its meant to be funny as opposed to what it looks like it is.
 
Calibrate your sarcasm meter and read it again :)
 
Scoot_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Keep 'em comin' Scoot. The Forum rarely sees a CB1100. Constant reminding is necessary.
Not quite sure what to make of this comment. But, I will just assume its meant to be funny as opposed to what it looks like it is.
Not quite sure what to make of this comment. But, I will just assume its meant to be funny as opposed to what it looks like it is.
Do not worry, some of these guys have 2nd jobs as Stand-Up Comedians.
 
Michael is right Scoot, no negative nonsense here, we're too old for that stuff, have no time for it anymore and there are some here that thankfully take care of any adverse stuff, glad you brought it up but rest easy, once you follow the conversations here you will understand.

Look at me, i tried to be funny with Houtman's nice new exhaust pipes and now i'm in deep trouble with him, jokes are an art form, i'm not good at it, all the best with the nice new bike sir.
 
You'll be comfortable here at the Forum Scoot, and even more so when you install and configure RLETs for the CB1100 for the optimum experience.
 
Back
Top