I'm an annual visitor to the IOM, either for the Manx GP (Classic TT) or the TT itself. Six years running now, and I will go every year until I leave this mortal coil. There is simply no greater confluence of sport, people, motorbikes and riding. I dedicated myself to becoming a fully trained IOM TT Marshal, I serve each year,and my post on Bray Hill is the coolest place to watch the action...plus there's a great bunch of folks who are there every year and I now count as friends.
I'm in the TV business, so I've done some filming over there. This link is something I put together using some of the network footage, and my own personal photos and video. I think you'll enjoy it.
I usually bring over a few folks each year now. I have access to a few rooms, rental motorbikes and all the ins and outs of the IOM and TT....happy to help anyone interested in doing a trip from the US.
Here's my little vid:
I'm in the TV business, so I've done some filming over there. This link is something I put together using some of the network footage, and my own personal photos and video. I think you'll enjoy it.
I usually bring over a few folks each year now. I have access to a few rooms, rental motorbikes and all the ins and outs of the IOM and TT....happy to help anyone interested in doing a trip from the US.
Here's my little vid:
