I love how you Aussies tell a story and I would hate to try and learn the names of places you visit lol. The story of the lady being revived by her mates is awesome. Wow what are the chances. And I love the Koala warning signs. I thought they stayed in trees.
Bet it felt just the best to be out riding again, despite the traffic in places and the heat. Glad you were able to get back on the bike so soon.
Wonderful, as always. You never disappoint Cormanus. And, ferret, I've said it before but I'll say it again. I'm pretty sure Cormanus makes up those names just for the perverse pleasure of imagining us attempting to pronounce them.
Our club is heading down to the Mooball café from Brisbane next month for a day ride. I hope to get some more photos then. Didn't know that the bike from the Haigslie museum was down there.