johnf514_imp
Running like a top
I've been struggling with this decision. After four (!) dealership visits for a high idle condition, the service dept finally replaced the IACV motor under warranty. While I listed the bike on Craigslist, there has been little interest.
Now, the more I ride it, the more I understand and remember why I bought it. Grass is greener? Either way, I'm stuck in the middle with you.
Now, the more I ride it, the more I understand and remember why I bought it. Grass is greener? Either way, I'm stuck in the middle with you.
I wish I could keep CB, she is best looking bike, eye pleasing. I loved looking at her every morning and evening in garage. But riding on CB didn't bring any emotion for me. She is very powerfull bike, accelerates faster than harley, but for me she is (emotionally) something like ford mustang with 2.0 ecoboost engine and HD is shelby with 5L V8 (roaring...).