Is this or is this not an ABS brake?

jitaylor_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I was doing something with the CB last night, when I noticed the rear brake looks for all the world like an ABS brake caliper assembly. It is a plain vanilla black, single pipe 2014 that I got new in the box last fall. Hope the photos are visible. Did this get on there by mistake during crating or during final assembly I wonder. To bad they did not include the front brake.

iCloud Photos - Apple iCloud
 
jitaylor_imp said:
I was doing something with the CB last night, when I noticed the rear brake looks for all the world like an ABS brake caliper assembly. It is a plain vanilla black, single pipe 2014 that I got new in the box last fall. Hope the photos are visible. Did this get on there by mistake during crating or during final assembly I wonder. To bad they did not include the front brake.

iCloud Photos - Apple iCloud
Speedometer sensor...

When I saw a similar black 2014 single pipe at a Tampa dealer even the salesman told me it was ABS.
 
Charlie, the ring on the back is for the speed sensor. If no ring on the front, no ABS.
 
Back
Top