Jun 16, 2020 #21 Inhouse Bob Road warrior I never ride to work. The stairs to the basement are pretty steep and I just ain't that good a rider :banana:
I never ride to work. The stairs to the basement are pretty steep and I just ain't that good a rider :banana:
Jun 16, 2020 #22 emptysea Road warrior Thread starter Inhouse Bob_imp said: I never ride to work. The stairs to the basement are pretty steep and I just ain't that good a rider :banana: Click to expand... LOL - But you could have 'rode to work' yesterday -- AKA 'went for a ride before walking down into your basement'
Inhouse Bob_imp said: I never ride to work. The stairs to the basement are pretty steep and I just ain't that good a rider :banana: Click to expand... LOL - But you could have 'rode to work' yesterday -- AKA 'went for a ride before walking down into your basement'
Jun 16, 2020 #23 Inhouse Bob Road warrior EmptySea_imp said: Inhouse Bob_imp said: I never ride to work. The stairs to the basement are pretty steep and I just ain't that good a rider :banana: Click to expand... LOL - But you could have 'rode to work' yesterday -- AKA 'went for a ride before walking down into your basement' Click to expand... LOL - But you could have 'rode to work' yesterday -- AKA 'went for a ride before walking down into your basement' Oh, well. If that counts, I'm in like Flynn!:biker::biker::biker:
EmptySea_imp said: Inhouse Bob_imp said: I never ride to work. The stairs to the basement are pretty steep and I just ain't that good a rider :banana: Click to expand... LOL - But you could have 'rode to work' yesterday -- AKA 'went for a ride before walking down into your basement' Click to expand... LOL - But you could have 'rode to work' yesterday -- AKA 'went for a ride before walking down into your basement' Oh, well. If that counts, I'm in like Flynn!:biker::biker::biker: