Um, just a tad more than that...silascopathic_imp said:i know... i hope that it is under $300
MIZ CB1100 Tail Kit
I knew I had seen this somewhere before, but had to wait until I got home from work to search for it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Um, just a tad more than that...silascopathic_imp said:i know... i hope that it is under $300
Guth_imp said:Um, just a tad more than that...silascopathic_imp said:i know... i hope that it is under $300
MIZ CB1100 Tail Kit
I knew I had seen this somewhere before, but had to wait until I got home from work to search for it.

samurider site is in english! And Takashi speaks English and can translate. Webike on the other hand can be a hoot to read and deal with.D_Man_imp said:So any clue on ordering from a Japanese site? I don't read Japanese?
D