I'm on the case! Gonna find out where to get this!!!

$862.68...Ummm...no. That's like that cafe' faring/trunk. $749.99...no thanks.
 
Man, everything specific for this bike is so pricey!
 
Thread starter
Here is the links to each piece of this bike. Takashi sent them to me. Gonna needs t ouse the ol google translate. Very expensive and you need a specific seat it seems like. blahhhhh but I am ordering that front fender for sure!!

Here is the tail cowl kit in Red.
[M.I.Z] CB1100(SC65)テールカウルキット(シート加工無し) 純正色(レッド)塗装仕様 : M.I.Z Yahoo!店 - 通販 - Yahoo!ショッピング
*with stock seat. There is small space between the seat and the tail cowl.
Price: 80500yen

[M.I.Z] CB1100(SC65)テールカウルキット シート加工(スタンダード仕様) 赤色塗装 : M.I.Z Yahoo!店 - 通販 - Yahoo!ショッピング
*with special seat.
Price: 129900yen

[M.I.Z] CB1100(SC65)テールカウルキット シート加工(タックロール仕様) 赤色塗装 : M.I.Z Yahoo!店 - 通販 - Yahoo!ショッピング
*with special tuck roll seat. same as the picture.
Price:132000yen

[M.I.Z] CB1100(SC65)カスタムフロントフェンダー(キャンディグローリーレッド) : M.I.Z Yahoo!店 - 通販 - Yahoo!ショッピング
*Front fender.FRP
Price: 18900yen

Please allow 4-5weeks for delivery.
in fact if you back out of the site just a bit you can see other things for sale that I'm sure Takashi can get..

M.I.Z Yahoo!店 - CB1100(SC65)|Yahoo!ショッピング
carbon fiber gauge housings, power shifter, that fender in almost any color and unpainted... good site to add to your book marks folder. I am gonna order the unpainted front fender for $130 me thinks
 
Thread starter
oh my god yes! which is good for us because we dont have to wait a year after buying a brand new to the USA bike for awesome parts to be available
 
I really wish they had used a different tail light and made it shorter. If they did that they would have my money right now even with the price being pretty steep.
 
Most of the mods on this forum I really like. The comet fairing, K & H tall seat, matching side covers, license plate mod, have all left me drooling. Not really feeling it for this rear fender, but maybe I am just to old (50) to appreciate it.
 
I was not a huge fan of that even on the CBX, my least favorite part on the CBX along with that tail light .esply on the one without the fairing and saddle bags, where it would be shadowed out... but beauty is always a thing of the eye.
 
It's very nice, but it pushes the overall appearance into an early 80s look to my eyes, with the angular cowl, long tail and color-matched front fender. The look I'm going for is more the mid-70s "Mad Max scooter trash" thing... =P
 
D_Man_imp said:
So any clue on ordering from a Japanese site? I don't read Japanese?

D
samurider site is in english! And Takashi speaks English and can translate. Webike on the other hand can be a hoot to read and deal with.
 
Back
Top