Jul 20, 2016 #41 the Ferret Road warrior I test sat one of these today. Too tall for me. Perfect for maybe a 5 10"-6'2" person. Definitely cool though. Fired it up, sounds great.
I test sat one of these today. Too tall for me. Perfect for maybe a 5 10"-6'2" person. Definitely cool though. Fired it up, sounds great.
Jul 20, 2016 #42 N Nemo_imp Been there When I see one for the first time, as a precautionary measure I'll shoot it between the headlights.
Jul 20, 2016 #43 the Ferret Road warrior it is so far in excess of anything anybody needs, but an upright liter crossplane would be so much fun to ride....once...on an airport landing strip. lol. oh that glorious sound.
it is so far in excess of anything anybody needs, but an upright liter crossplane would be so much fun to ride....once...on an airport landing strip. lol. oh that glorious sound.
Jul 20, 2016 #44 N Nemo_imp Been there I agree. I'd love to give it a try, in a controlled environment. But I'm not crazy about the looks of it.
I agree. I'd love to give it a try, in a controlled environment. But I'm not crazy about the looks of it.
Oct 21, 2016 #45 R Riko_imp Road warrior Thread starter and the new model gets a nice update, a TFT screen... if they only would add about 3L extra fuel, I'd be my perfect travel bike
and the new model gets a nice update, a TFT screen... if they only would add about 3L extra fuel, I'd be my perfect travel bike