Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ditto. I had a modded 2005 FZ1. Loved that bike. Definitely the most hp I've ever had on a motorcycle. But the temptation of riding it like a hooligan - at my age - was too much to resist, and I ended up selling it. Have regretted it ever since. Fast, comfortable, good looking...the list goes on. Have always loved Yamahas anyway...Hondahawkrider_imp said:Uh oh
Must lie down quickly.... Someone pass me a Xanax or a beer .. Or maybe both....
Must resist....
The bike I had before my ktm 990 adv was a gen1 fz1... It was modded, and I had it tuned by a local pro, who now tunes ferraris.. All the stuff that Yamaha did to reduce the hp was undone... I loved that bike and I miss it.. I got rid of it as I wanted a big adv bike and I was going waaaaaaay to fast on it...
I love the CB, but right now, but it's the most aggressive riding bike I own.. I'd love a big holligan bike that one could tour on.. The good news was that there wasn't anything that spoke to me. The bmw s1000r kinda peaked my interest, but didn't command my attention..
The mt10 or more likely the fz10, has me going..... Hmmmmmmm
Uh oh
Ditto. I had a modded 2005 FZ1. Loved that bike. Definitely the most hp I've ever had on a motorcycle. But the temptation of riding it like a hooligan - at my age - was too much to resist, and I ended up selling it. Have regretted it ever since. Fast, comfortable, good looking...the list goes on. Have always loved Yamahas anyway... :beerchug:Papa Weeley_imp said:Ditto. I had a modded 2005 FZ1. Loved that bike. Definitely the most hp I've ever had on a motorcycle. But the temptation of riding it like a hooligan - at my age - was too much to resist, and I ended up selling it. Have regretted it ever since. Fast, comfortable, good looking...the list goes on. Have always loved Yamahas anyway...Hondahawkrider_imp said:Uh oh
Must lie down quickly.... Someone pass me a Xanax or a beer .. Or maybe both....
Must resist....
The bike I had before my ktm 990 adv was a gen1 fz1... It was modded, and I had it tuned by a local pro, who now tunes ferraris.. All the stuff that Yamaha did to reduce the hp was undone... I loved that bike and I miss it.. I got rid of it as I wanted a big adv bike and I was going waaaaaaay to fast on it...
I love the CB, but right now, but it's the most aggressive riding bike I own.. I'd love a big holligan bike that one could tour on.. The good news was that there wasn't anything that spoke to me. The bmw s1000r kinda peaked my interest, but didn't command my attention..
The mt10 or more likely the fz10, has me going..... Hmmmmmmm
Uh oh
kmoney_imp said:My friend just bought an 06 FZ1, it's an awesome bike -- comfortable, fast and amazing build quality.
so says my profile locationCapo_imp said:
