I'm goin' in...

Trader. (See what I did there?)

Enjoy your new bike and let us know about it. And some pics :)
 
Hey we all have to or should follow our hearts. A new motorcycle in the garage is always a good thing. Glad to hear you will be hanging around.
 
I really like the looks of the Speedmaster. Please report back on how you like it and include pictures. It could be my wife's next bike (maybe)
 
Hope you continue to hang around, Karl. Hope you and Lisa will come to the rally, even if you are CB-less. We won't hold that against you. :D

Congrats on the new ride!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Trader. (See what I did there?)

Enjoy your new bike and let us know about it. And some pics :)
Very droll, popgun.

Good on you, Karl. Enjoy the new ride and stick around here, tell us about it and keep contributing.
 
Thread starter
Popgun - "Trader"...love it. :) If I had room for and could justify owning two bikes, I might try to own both. But there's just no way.

Ferret - thanks for the encouragement. This decision is definitely more heart-driven than logic-driven. That's unusual for a guy like me so I'm trying to just go with it and see how it all goes!

MTC - yup, I'll check back in with updates.

Jonz / Flynrider - Lisa and I were just talking about the rally last night and it's on our radar for sure. Thanks for being so welcoming; you really do meet the nicest people on Hondas!

Cormanus - I will stick around. I've already been lurking again on Triumphrat (still had my login from back when I owned an 07 Bonnie T100), and even though some good info can be found there, it definitely doesn't feel at all like a family in the way this group does!
 
kvdv_imp said:
Popgun - "Trader"...love it. :) If I had room for and could justify owning two bikes, I might try to own both. But there's just no way.

Ferret - thanks for the encouragement. This decision is definitely more heart-driven than logic-driven. That's unusual for a guy like me so I'm trying to just go with it and see how it all goes!

MTC - yup, I'll check back in with updates.

Jonz / Flynrider - Lisa and I were just talking about the rally last night and it's on our radar for sure. Thanks for being so welcoming; you really do meet the nicest people on Hondas!

Cormanus - I will stick around. I've already been lurking again on Triumphrat (still had my login from back when I owned an 07 Bonnie T100), and even though some good info can be found there, it definitely doesn't feel at all like a family in the way this group does!
A word I learned on this forum:
VISCERAL: Based on deep feeling and emotional reactions, rather than on reason or thought.
 
Looks like I found your old DLX at a dealer...
 
Back
Top