If you want your silver sidecovers painted...

Olyrider

Been there
Thread starter
Last week, I bought a bunch of farkles from Matthias that he removed from his "13 CB that is for sale.

I now have a black Road Comet, black front/rear fenders and silver side covers. I'm going to take them all to ScrewyDesigns.com and have them painted the correct '13 Red color. I'm buying the paint & base coat so I'll have a little left over.

If you would like your side covers professionally painted and clear-coated, he is guessing $60.

He hasn't seen the side covers yet.

USPS shipping should be pretty inexpensive. I can deliver them to him and mail them back to you for whatever it costs.

Let me know.

Paul
 
Thread starter
No...I mean everything is getting painted Red.

So Screwy will be shooting a bunch of pieces at the same time...all the same color.

Hence the discount.
 
Thread starter
Thanks!

I forgot he updated his website name. Wasn't too long ago that he did 99% bikes and helmets.
 
Oly...any chance I can send you a Dart Fly screen to be painted red and clear coated? Paint quantity wise it wouldn't take more than the two side covers would. My plan is to run either a 2.5 inch wide silver or checkered stripe down the middle. If it's a go PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail ASAP...Thanks
 
Back
Top