Icon Patrol 2 Boots

If its not inserting something into the forum software, whats the point of the bot?
 
Mmmm hot links….


4f83c907eb2833b3de4b4a9aa8922d4a.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
You know I thought it was a scammer but he joined the forum 4 months ago and has made another post about getting a key made. Not really sure where a bot comes from or if it's detrimental to the forum. If someone can tell me, that would be great and i would know whether he needs banning or not.
Q: why is someone is banned, his name is crossed only, not completely removed?
... because shaming has value?
 
Ferret gave me double secret probation once. Didn’t get a line through my name though. After all, it was double secret :)
 
We have the ability to ban someone for a day, a week, a month, a year, or forever
 
Did anyone know EmptySea is a bot?
 
I bought a pair of inexpensive work boots from the 'net, low rise with a zipper. Five years in, they're the best boots I've ever had. The lug sole is thin, they're very comfy even off the bike. I'm bummed that they're starting to wear out, but I've been known to apply DIY repairs to boots and shoes, so I remain hopeful.
 
Back
Top