I wish

redbirds_imp said:
What a lovely pic. Another generation of riders in the Ferret family.:thumbsup:
+1
 
We started late, but we are into the 2nd generation of motorcyclists. Maybe my grandson/daughter will get to ride a bike like this one....but I'm willing to wait a few more years before being a grandpa. Great pic, Mickey
 
Good Picture!

The Honda model like this at my local is about $1600. I'm assuming the Honda is 4 stroke, the muffler on this one makes me think 2 stroke?

I just got the old 92 Z50 (small fat wheels) I had for my kids running again for my grandsons.

The mini trail I had in 1972 was a big step up from the Rupps of that day....with GEARS even if the clutch was automatic.

The CL70's were automatic too, but one kid did get one with a clutch and a 4 speed, but the 3 speed in the neighborhood could still go faster.

Changing the sprocket on my mini made it max out near 40mph, up from the 28 mph it would do normally!
 
Thread starter
LOL guarantee you this 4th generation motorcyclist will have a motorcycle before his mom thinks it's ok lol. My son is already planning on giving him his Ducati Monster 696 when he's ready.
 
28 years ago, the Yamaha PWs then were White and Red, the boys the same as today and lucky when they had the right parents.
 
Thread starter
Great picture Redman. Does he still ride?

Only boy huh? poor kid lol. Looks like the girls are enjoying it though, but then look at their mother.

Hmm what do I ride today? How about the Duc?

 
Back
Top