0011bc_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Showed them what a real bike looks like! Hahaha. :banana:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We're going to ride up for a tour sometime. Was planning on going to brewtown, but I'm running in a 5k that morning so it's unlikely. Looks like fun0011bc_imp said:It is, I'll be going there soon for the pre party for this:
Home - Brewtown Rumble
They have rotating exhibits too not just about Harley, about dirt track, cafe, ama, etc.
Now, MTC, you be very careful. My old Aunt Gertrude would have said 'Sonny, never walk where you can ride.'EmptySea_imp said:We're going to ride up for a tour sometime. Was planning on going to brewtown, but I'm running in a 5k that morning so it's unlikely. Looks like fun0011bc_imp said:It is, I'll be going there soon for the pre party for this:
Home - Brewtown Rumble
They have rotating exhibits too not just about Harley, about dirt track, cafe, ama, etc.
We're going to ride up for a tour sometime. Was planning on going to brewtown, but I'm running in a 5k that morning so it's unlikely. Looks like funEmptySea_imp said:We're going to ride up for a tour sometime. Was planning on going to brewtown, but I'm running in a 5k that morning so it's unlikely. Looks like fun0011bc_imp said:It is, I'll be going there soon for the pre party for this:
Home - Brewtown Rumble
They have rotating exhibits too not just about Harley, about dirt track, cafe, ama, etc.
hahah yea there were a few eyes on me. I was on my way to work anyway so I didnt have time to go inside.4 Paws_imp said:Dang, wish I lived close enough to go; looks like a fun time.
Nice photo - did you snap and run?

Now, MTC, you be very careful. My old Aunt Gertrude would have said 'Sonny, never walk where you can ride.'Cormanus_imp said:Now, MTC, you be very careful. My old Aunt Gertrude would have said 'Sonny, never walk where you can ride.'EmptySea_imp said:We're going to ride up for a tour sometime. Was planning on going to brewtown, but I'm running in a 5k that morning so it's unlikely. Looks like fun0011bc_imp said:It is, I'll be going there soon for the pre party for this:
Home - Brewtown Rumble
They have rotating exhibits too not just about Harley, about dirt track, cafe, ama, etc.
We're going to ride up for a tour sometime. Was planning on going to brewtown, but I'm running in a 5k that morning so it's unlikely. Looks like fun0011bc_imp said:We're going to ride up for a tour sometime. Was planning on going to brewtown, but I'm running in a 5k that morning so it's unlikely. Looks like funEmptySea_imp said:We're going to ride up for a tour sometime. Was planning on going to brewtown, but I'm running in a 5k that morning so it's unlikely. Looks like fun0011bc_imp said:It is, I'll be going there soon for the pre party for this:
Home - Brewtown Rumble
They have rotating exhibits too not just about Harley, about dirt track, cafe, ama, etc.
5k is probably in the morning right??? BT goes til 6 and im sure there will be shennanigans afterwards!
hahah yea there were a few eyes on me. I was on my way to work anyway so I didnt have time to go inside.4 Paws_imp said:Dang, wish I lived close enough to go; looks like a fun time.
Nice photo - did you snap and run?
http://www.harley-davidson.com/content/h-d/en_US/home/museum.html
it really is a cool place, I was really just joking around![]()
I've never understood the whole biker brand/style rivalry thing.Cormanus_imp said:Dunno about that, LongRanger. I've heard plenty of contempt for Harleys from Japanese bike riders. Pity really.
I've never understood the whole biker brand/style rivalry thing.LARIDER_imp said:I've never understood the whole biker brand/style rivalry thing.Cormanus_imp said:Dunno about that, LongRanger. I've heard plenty of contempt for Harleys from Japanese bike riders. Pity really.
I'm usually happy just to see other people on two wheels. To me, the diversity of motorcycling is the next coolest thing to actually riding them.
I think my garage would be pretty awesome if I had my 1100 beside a Road King parked next to a GROM! I love them all.
Nice pic. Beautiful machine!0011bc_imp said:Showed them what a real bike looks like! Hahaha. :banana: