I need a photoshop! Frame color change

Vossero_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Im thinking of taking my frame to get painted or powder coated red and make the tank white. So...if someone could just go in and make the frame red, that would be appreciated! Bonus points if you make the tank and covers white! Cheers! :beerchug:

 
We had a police special CB450 in the shop years and years ago; the whole thing was a light off white. Frame, tank, just about everything. It was uber cool.

just offering that up as an option to consider instead of the red frame.

Or nickel plate the frame. Saw a bicycle done that way; been keen on trying that myself some time. :)
 
Wow that looks different. Better than I. Would have thought.
 
Rboe_imp said:
Oh man, that has possibilities. Thanks!
Rboe,

As soon as I changed to the color to White, I'm back to the 60's remembering the all white Honda C100 my buddy had that we rode on trails, dirt roads, everywhere. We beat that poor thing to death.
 
Oh lord we have created a monster.

Btw Scoob I had one of those ( totaled it when I ran into the passenger door of a 54 Dodge that turned in front of me). My frame was black.

 
Back
Top