I just ordered my RLETs !!!

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Alright,

I could no longer stand the feeling of being an outsider, so after much pondering and soul searching, I decided to order a pair of RLETs.

I just searched the part # on Ebay and pulled the trigger.

:D
 
:rofl: MG

You could have got them at your local Honda dealer. However you get them though, is good!
 
Thread starter
Yes, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!
Eh, it's actually more convenient for me this way. Lol.
 
There are some things in this life that are just right. A person is morally obliged to do them. Installing RLETs on the CB1100 is one if those things. Holding out against doing the decent thing is just plain childish.

Congratulations, Rebel on displaying such good sense.
 
No, Redbirds, there's a rebellious Aussie I ride with occasionally who refuses to recognize the right path.
 
Deep in the bowels of a highrise somewhere in Japan, there's a product planning meeting in which they are scratching their collective heads over this huge anomalous spike that has suddenly appeared in their normally well-behaved and predictable data charts from the parts sales division...

'ah so deska... RLET, RLET, ... RLET,... RLET '

in Japanese:
'the people have spoken, RLETs are the next big style trend. Next year, ALL premium Honda motorcycles will come already equipped with RLETs !...'
 
Hey Rebel,

We've got a 38 page thread on RLETS with the part number who knows how many times, a T-shirt thread with the RLET part number on them and you had to search EBAY for it??? ;)

Congrats though, now you are one of us. Ferret, email him the secret handshake instructions...

Furious, you know, you may be closer to the truth than you know. And its going to be a laugh if you are right! :)
 
Thread starter
That's where I got the part #, from that thread. Then I just plugged it into Ebay and bought them. I have everything set up on my Ebay app that it literally took me like 30 seconds.
 
Oh, got it :blush:

Well, ClassicVW will tell you I'm not very smart :D After all, I have a gear indicator now...:banana:
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Oh, got it :blush:

Well, ClassicVW will tell you I'm not very smart :D After all, I have a gear indicator now...:banana:
Ha ha, well, those of us with 6 gears have an excuse! :D
 
redbirds_imp said:
Will my CB alone be RLET-less? I flaunt my heresy knowing there are other rebels amongst our brethren.
I know I've said I might cave...but I'm still childish I guess. There's no rubbers on my bike...yet. :D
 
ride4now_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Will my CB alone be RLET-less? I flaunt my heresy knowing there are other rebels amongst our brethren.
I know I've said I might cave...but I'm still childish I guess. There's no rubbers on my bike...yet. :D
I know I've said I might cave...but I'm still childish I guess. There's no rubbers on my bike...yet. :D
Resistance is futile :rolleyes:
 
ride4now_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Will my CB alone be RLET-less? I flaunt my heresy knowing there are other rebels amongst our brethren.
I know I've said I might cave...but I'm still childish I guess. There's no rubbers on my bike...yet. :D
I know I've said I might cave...but I'm still childish I guess. There's no rubbers on my bike...yet. :D
Then wouldn't that make YOU the rebel??? Now I'm getting confused :P

FWIW: I am also not named Rebel and I also do not have RLETs.
 
ride4now_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Will my CB alone be RLET-less? I flaunt my heresy knowing there are other rebels amongst our brethren.
I know I've said I might cave...but I'm still childish I guess. There's no rubbers on my bike...yet. :D
I know I've said I might cave...but I'm still childish I guess. There's no rubbers on my bike...yet. :D
Congrats on your purchase Rebel73, don't forget to post the pictures.!

I'm still remaining RLET-less.... Although, I'm amused by the conversations. I'll buy a 12 pack with the money :beerchug:
 
Back
Top