Birddogvet_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I understand that you treat your bike with kid gloves and cotton rags. But I want to know from anyone who has ridden/tooled their bike enough to have dropped it. Can you pick it up by yourself?
Since I ride solo, this is a big issue for my final decision to purchase this bike. It is not like I can walk into a dealer and ask to lay a bike down on the floor.
'Fess up, you dropped it, heart sank, adrenaline kicked in, and............
Since I ride solo, this is a big issue for my final decision to purchase this bike. It is not like I can walk into a dealer and ask to lay a bike down on the floor.
'Fess up, you dropped it, heart sank, adrenaline kicked in, and............
and yesterday stopped mine from hitting the deck after a stationary bad kickstand lowering. It's manageable.