I Am Vultus!

goo goo g'joob....


Sorry, had to. Every time this thread comes up in new posts, it's the first thing that pop's into my head.

I am the Vultus, goo goo g'joob. :D
 
:rofl: oh lordy. How old are we all?
 
Lol I NOW have this many

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Until May when I will have this many

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII


Dang, Looks like a couple of long picket fences huh? :rolleyes:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol I NOW have this many

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Until May when I will have this many

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII


Dang, Looks like a couple of long picket fences huh? :rolleyes:

I couldn't count that high... ;)
 
I love this new machine. Having owned a few sohc cb750's in the past I do appreciate the retro cb1100 but I'm not ready to ride down memory lane, I'm still capable of making new memories on something a bit more contemporary. I doubt the vultus will make it to the U.S. anyway which is a shame but who knows? The last thing I expected was a rehash of hondas air cooled cb four so anything is possible. Variety is the spice of life so I say bring it on.
 
Thread starter
Lunatic Fringe_imp said:
I love this new machine. Having owned a few sohc cb750's in the past I do appreciate the retro cb1100 but I'm not ready to ride down memory lane, I'm still capable of making new memories on something a bit more contemporary. I doubt the vultus will make it to the U.S. anyway which is a shame but who knows? The last thing I expected was a rehash of hondas air cooled cb four so anything is possible. Variety is the spice of life so I say bring it on.
And that's a good thing! And I applaud Honda for trying stuff out. At some point, the aging of the motorcyclist cohort will become terminal if new riders and groups aren't developed. Honda has deep pockets, a global business that sells zillions of motorbikes, and a broad target audience. It's not about a few enthusiasts or retro- heads. So, maybe a picture of the Vultus ends up pinned to the wall of a 14 year old. Or hipsters in some emerging gentrified neighborhood decide that it is cool. Or, maybe some people just like it and don't give a cuss what guys on forums think. Ride on!
 
Maybe get my wife into something other than her scooter if the vultus is an automatic... ;). Or then again maybe not...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Capo_imp said:
I knew I had seen something similar to this before:
03bd697f6127e706057f284d970ff222.jpg
Lmao!:rofl:
 
The more I read about the Vultus the more interesting it sounds. It comes with a rear 200/50 tire on a 17 inch rim and a 18 inch front hoop. The wheelbase is well over 60 inches so it sounds like more than a little toy. It's got storage in that massive fairing, all led lighting, multiple colors for the instruments dictated by the DCT mode. Adjustable backrest that folds down for a passenger, port to charge your portable devices and a 745cc version of their fuel sipping fuel injected 270 degree crank twin. I dunno, not everyones cup of tea but it's a brave move for honda and very uniquely Japanese.
 
If it hasn't been mentioned already Honda is gonna sell the NM4 as they call it in the U.S. Price just under 11k with abs, DCT, power outlets and plenty of little storage pockets. Good to see Honda is giving a choice for those who want something different.
 
Back
Top