Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The ferret_imp said::rofl: oh lordy. How old are we all?


The ferret_imp said:Lol I NOW have this many
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Until May when I will have this many
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Dang, Looks like a couple of long picket fences huh?![]()

And that's a good thing! And I applaud Honda for trying stuff out. At some point, the aging of the motorcyclist cohort will become terminal if new riders and groups aren't developed. Honda has deep pockets, a global business that sells zillions of motorbikes, and a broad target audience. It's not about a few enthusiasts or retro- heads. So, maybe a picture of the Vultus ends up pinned to the wall of a 14 year old. Or hipsters in some emerging gentrified neighborhood decide that it is cool. Or, maybe some people just like it and don't give a cuss what guys on forums think. Ride on!Lunatic Fringe_imp said:I love this new machine. Having owned a few sohc cb750's in the past I do appreciate the retro cb1100 but I'm not ready to ride down memory lane, I'm still capable of making new memories on something a bit more contemporary. I doubt the vultus will make it to the U.S. anyway which is a shame but who knows? The last thing I expected was a rehash of hondas air cooled cb four so anything is possible. Variety is the spice of life so I say bring it on.
. Or then again maybe not...Lmao!:rofl:Capo_imp said:I knew I had seen something similar to this before:
![]()
I've never seen it. Isn't the bike in Akira AWD? That would be an interesting feat. Electric motor on the front axle maybe.jimigalahad_imp said:Wonder if it comes in red
![]()