Hope this works... here's a shot of my CB and the wife's Scout at Hurricane Ridge in Washington state. It was a beautiful day this past Saturday so we were out enjoying it.
It looks like Google isn't set up for forum sharing.
kvdv_imp said:
Hope this works... here's a shot of my CB and the wife's Scout at Hurricane Ridge in Washington state. It was a beautiful day this past Saturday so we were out enjoying it.
Very nice Kvdv! I was waiting patiently for the pic to work. My brother in Poulsbo WA has a view of Hurricane Ridge from his house. I love that view,,,,
On that topic, the wife believes that we would be "so cute" rolling down the road together on his & her Scouts. I won't lie...I think the Scout is a fine bike, possibly even just as good a fit for me as the CB, but I just can't picture selling the CB. So get this...she says why not have both? Do I have the best wife or what?