The A-man
Been there
Thread starter
Let's all wish the best for our friends in the Coastal Carolina! They're going to have a rough time in the next few days.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1The A-man_imp said:Let's all wish the best for our friends in the Coastal Carolina! They're going to have a rough time in the next few days.
I agree with you, and I have to work tomorrow. Instead of heading to work on the highway, I have to take the side streets as they are closing 26 east down at 5 a.m.misterprofessionality_imp said:NC is going to get hit haaaard....SC government is strongly overreacting, as usual. big well wishes going out to anybody here who might be living near the out banks or coastal NC.
That's my sincere wish too because Florence will likely move northeast towards us. She will be downgraded by then, but it could still mean high winds and monsoon rains which can do a lot of damage.Cormanus_imp said:I hope Florence makes one of those unpredictable turns and dissipates at sea.
Best wishes to anyone who may be affected. Be careful.
That's my sincere wish too because Florence will likely move northeast towards us. She will be downgraded by then, but it could still mean high winds and monsoon rains which can do a lot of damage. Way up here in the northeast we never used to have to worry about storms like this, but the world, she be a-changin'. My fingers are crossed and best wishes for all the folks along the U.S. coastal areas.Rocky_imp said:That's my sincere wish too because Florence will likely move northeast towards us. She will be downgraded by then, but it could still mean high winds and monsoon rains which can do a lot of damage.Cormanus_imp said:I hope Florence makes one of those unpredictable turns and dissipates at sea.
Best wishes to anyone who may be affected. Be careful.
Way up here in the northeast we never used to have to worry about storms like this, but the world, she be a-changin'.
My fingers are crossed and best wishes for all the folks along the U.S. coastal areas.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:EmptySea_imp said:To those of you in the path:
Please, PLEASE move your CB1100 to safety!!
I will be at the VA on Friday for an endoscopy. What's his name, and what section does he work in? I'd like to say hello, and that I know his father-in-law.Houtman_imp said:Our daughter and grand daughter left Johns Island just south of Charleston on Sunday and are staying with us in Asheville , husband staying, he is a nurse at the VA in Charleston.
They are more afraid of flooding than the wind as it is right now.
Well, I hope not. I may not be right in the head, but I am not that wrong either...LOL.Houtman_imp said:His name is Dan Shaver and he works at night as a psych nurse.
After your test you might end up in his department !
Just joking !
That would be me, I live in New Bern. The wife and I left last Wednesday morning and drove to Delaware to stay with in-laws. Neighbors that stayed reported our house sustained no damage, thank God. However, there is still no power and it may be as long as 26 September before it’s restored. We will stay in Delaware till the weekend unless the power comes back on. CB is safe and sound inside the garage.misterprofessionality_imp said:do we have anybody at all on the north carolina coast as a member?