the Ferret
Road warrior
And why? Never heard of that procedure before.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I've had problems with mine for over a year and it hasn't caused me any other problems that I know of. If I turn the ignition off then restart the bike, the problem goes away. Odd I know....Macenthor_imp said:Does this annoying problem hurt the motor or other components in anyway???? I live in Florida, have had the bike since September. It just started this issue ones the weather got cooler. I have noticed that she purrs when it's warm out.
Update:curlyjoe_imp said:Interesting. Sometimes restarting a computer solves a problem but other times a "cold boot" is necessary. Have you tried disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes or so then reconnecting? Disconnecting the battery should clear any corrupted code or fragmented memory from the ECM computer(s) and force a reload of a "clean OS" from permanent storage.
If this "cold boot" doesn't work, then the weak battery theory is probably a good one.