How to reach Seth Laam?

LotsaBS_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I've been trying to get in touch with Seth for 3 weeks now. I've called and left multiple messages, and sent a couple of emails to him via his website. I've yet to get a callback or reply. Is there some secret to reaching him?
 
That is the time frame that he was in contact with me and redid my seat. While the gentleman does very good work, his communications need work. He prefers the phone but as you can see, sometimes that does not work. Persistant calling will get you through. Not that I had to do that though.

Emails; he does appear to read most if not all, but rarely responds to them. Very annoying for someone like me that uses email as a primary tool for communications.

Once you do make contact, confirm a send date for your seat things happen very fast. I would imagine that his slow season is approaching so he should be easier to get a hold of.
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
That is the time frame that he was in contact with me and redid my seat. While the gentleman does very good work, his communications need work. He prefers the phone but as you can see, sometimes that does not work. Persistant calling will get you through. Not that I had to do that though.

Emails; he does appear to read most if not all, but rarely responds to them. Very annoying for someone like me that uses email as a primary tool for communications.

Once you do make contact, confirm a send date for your seat things happen very fast. I would imagine that his slow season is approaching so he should be easier to get a hold of.
Thanks, I guess I'll just keep trying.
 
Back
Top