How often you buy keychains for your HONDA?

Ive never bought one lol. Forum member Nemo made me the one I am using now 3 years ago.
 
I've seen some cool ones on here, but mine is the crappy one the dealer put all the new bike keys on.
 
I don't use 'em. Prefer to not have anything dangling from the key while I'm riding. I keep my motorcycle keys loose, not on a key chain.

Not to be a downer, but based on the insignia, I believe the OP's keychain is for a Honda automobile, not a Honda motorcycle. They use different brand logos for each segment. I believe the one you need has wings (like the badge on your gas tank), not a stylized "H" like on the trunk lid of a Civic.
 
Up until last week I had the rubber one from the dealer where the original owner bought the bike. Last week I bought this one at Deal's Gap:

ca7c33058d388eb9d40344c14e86c0aa.jpg
 
Sorry, don't bother with any kind of fobs on bike keys that can thrash around in the wind and damage finishes.
Interesting fobs are shown here though :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top