Dec 8, 2017 #41 R Retsel_imp Been there So, now do you have to purchase two of every farkle? Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Dec 8, 2017 #42 flynrider Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: Seriously cool jodytek. I think that's the first instance of hers and his CB1100s I've heard of. Click to expand... When my kill switch left me stranded back in Oct., I ended up at the Honda dealer in Nephi, UT. To my great surprise, not only did the service manager have a '13 model, but his wife rode a '14 Std.
Cormanus_imp said: Seriously cool jodytek. I think that's the first instance of hers and his CB1100s I've heard of. Click to expand... When my kill switch left me stranded back in Oct., I ended up at the Honda dealer in Nephi, UT. To my great surprise, not only did the service manager have a '13 model, but his wife rode a '14 Std.
Dec 9, 2017 #43 Cormanus Administrator Staff member That’s the second instance of hers and his CB1100s I’ve heard of. Why do I feel like Max Smart?