How many times

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
How many times.....Have you said " I love this bike" in your helmet? Happens to me all the time and I found myself saying it again last night.

Had just come down a small hill with a left, right, left, right turn sequence then a short mostly straight uphill with a 90 degree left hander at the top. As I leaned it over for the 90 left hander and let the torque pull me out as I shifted 3 rd to 4 th and then 4 th to 5 th to accelerate down the long straight that followed, it just came out of my mouth. Totally involuntary, and absolutely true.

What a great motorcycle. :biker:
 
Had that sentiment while riding the Blue Ridge Parkway this year. I finally have a bike that conveys the same joy I got from my old BMW R75 but with more power, better handling and brakes. I love my CB1100.
 
Thread starter
geezer your deluxe is looking awesome
 
How many times.....many times!
I can't tell you how many times I've been riding along a winding coastal road and let out a spontaneous "yee haawww" or a "yahoo!"
The feeling of delight and self-satisfaction to be riding such a great bike is overwhelming!
 
I used to work at a Honda dealership and I've rode more bikes than I can remember. From cruiser to super sport, none have smitten me like the CB1100. I found that "love" for the bike (my wife gets jealous from time to time) has kept my bike relatively stock. I have a staintune exhaust on it, but I'm worried that any other significant mods will ruin the experience I enjoy so very much!
 
Wow, I thought I was the only one who has these in helmet chats. My wife says "lets get communication devices"

Lets not.
 
I sing in my helmet all the time,and thank GOD nobody can hear it but me, and yes everytime I ride my DLX I think man am I glad I bought this Bike, more than ever now that the DLX's are so hard to come by.:thumbsup:
 
I can't ever walk away from this thing after a ride without saying, man this bike is nice. It looks good and rides just as well.
 
I have those one-way helmet conversations about the CB too.

Metallyguitarded is the one who actually gets replies from those conversations, I bet. :D :hello:
 
I was on a road that I have ridden many times on my ST1300 but had not yet until a few weeks ago on my CB. It is a beautiful hilly windy road that goes thru the countryside in the county next over from me. I was riding and thought wow I love this bike and it's predictable handling. I look at it in my garage almost every evening before going to bed......at least I am not the only one sick...
 
Back
Top