How is it?

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
That you clean your face shield, go out for a ride, and don't get a mile before a bug commits suicide right before your eyes, thereby blocking your vision? :rolleyes:

8a7eee8c7d4e18f45e265c33424a226e.jpg
 
Yeah.....Yep, appears to be a bug. I would be concerned about all that froth oozing out of your HJC. Maybe get your temp checked ? You know the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when it hits your wind shield ?
 
gmike_imp said:
Yeah.....Yep, appears to be a bug. I would be concerned about all that froth oozing out of your HJC. Maybe get your temp checked ? You know the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when it hits your wind shield ?
I do! :rofl:
 
You don't know what bug splatters are till you've ridden in south Georgia during love bug season. Was not bad this year because the heavy spring rains drowned their larva but there is a second wave coming in late August-September.
 
Thread starter
Lol I am well aware of love bugs. In 1977 my wife and I toured FLA without knowing beforehand it was love bug season. Geez those things are nasty. Wore open face helmet then. Could t get gas without them crawling in your mouth. Yuk.

Didnt know they were in Ga too?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol I am well aware of love bugs. In 1977 my wife and I toured FLA without knowing beforehand it was love bug season. Geez those things are nasty. Wore open face helmet then. Could t get gas without them crawling in your mouth. Yuk.

Didnt know they were in Ga too?
In Texas too!
 
Thread starter
Dang I have been to Texas dozens of times and never seen them there. Only seen them in Fla.
 
When my commute went from a long country road to the freeway, I certainly didn't mind not having to clean off bugs every evening when I got home!
 
Back
Top