GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Come to think of it, I don't recall the brakes being constantly applied, but possibly the gearbox was put into first gear? Even that sounds rough.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Name a vehicle that has a hydrallic parking brake.m in sc_imp said:i disagree. they are fine. the fluid doesn't expand that much in a motorcycle system to blow a seal from sunlight heat... if it did, they woudl leak everytime the calipers got hot. If it does blow a seal, your seals were toast prior. its a basic hydraulic system, it will not hurt them at all. I've been transporting bikes, mostly vintage, but quite a few modern as well, with his method for over 25 years some pretty long distances and a have never, ever, ever had a leak or failure. BTW, I work a fluid power company, I do this for a living. But to each their own. .02
Hey Doug:GoldOxide_imp said:Hey Doug:Doug Shepard_imp said:I am hoping the bikes fits in here, I think it will and I had it built with 4 corner strap rings and wall slots for straps also has a ramp door. Might be able to make a Rally yet if not to far.....
![]()
What is the anticipated size of the trailer? 6'x10'?
Two bikes?
Anticipated cost of the trailer?
Manufacturer/seller's website?
Thanks!
Doug Shepard_imp said:Hey Doug:GoldOxide_imp said:Hey Doug:Doug Shepard_imp said:I am hoping the bikes fits in here, I think it will and I had it built with 4 corner strap rings and wall slots for straps also has a ramp door. Might be able to make a Rally yet if not to far.....
![]()
What is the anticipated size of the trailer? 6'x10'?
Two bikes?
Anticipated cost of the trailer?
Manufacturer/seller's website?
Thanks!
What is the anticipated size of the trailer? 6'x10'?
Two bikes?
Anticipated cost of the trailer?
Manufacturer/seller's website?
Thanks!
snapper
paid start at 1,800 -2,350 with customizing Size is 5X8
might be a tight fit for 2 not even tried the one yet but i had mine custom made for tie down hooks on floor and side bars for straps
I reckon for transport the 5' wide is unsuitable for two bikes.obleo_imp said:5’ wide will not fit 2 bikes side by side, should have at least 7’ inside measurement. My Wells Cargo was 6’4” by 16’ long in order to put 2 touring bikes in they had to be staggered . This method did work , a 5’ wide may work if 2 cbs are used but doubtful.

I like your RV.Bazbro_imp said:Here's how I carry my 'bikes, on a castor-wheeled rigid 'trailer' behind my motorhome (RV), both my BSA C15T and the bigger BMW R100R. It's how I'll be picking up my CV in May.
![]()
It's a 'Hydra-Lift', by EasyLifter, here in the UK - Easy-Lifter Hydra Trail - Tel: 01509 268400 - £1195.00 Inc VAT