Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Thread starter
I have been approached by a new member, who hasn’t posted yet, about mounting a Honda top box on a Honda rack with a Honda mount. His bike is a 2013. He is tbhart89.
Anyway, he cannot figure out how to mount the 2 piece mount. I searched the internet for at least an hour or so today and cannot find any instructions anywhere.
Is there anyone here who has a Honda top box, rack and mount that can help him? The rack is mounted already.
Here is what he asked: “I just can't quiet figure out how the metal bracket for the mounts to the rear carrier. This is the part I have 08L71MGCN40 , holes line up but not sure which side faces up or how the plastic part mounts to the metal. Thanks
Anyway, he cannot figure out how to mount the 2 piece mount. I searched the internet for at least an hour or so today and cannot find any instructions anywhere.
Is there anyone here who has a Honda top box, rack and mount that can help him? The rack is mounted already.
Here is what he asked: “I just can't quiet figure out how the metal bracket for the mounts to the rear carrier. This is the part I have 08L71MGCN40 , holes line up but not sure which side faces up or how the plastic part mounts to the metal. Thanks