Honda Service Manual??

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the "Common Service Manual" is also pretty interesting. It is $50 and the publication number is 61CSM00. The latest edition is 2012.

192f4158715ae90db6fd21776bdbd301.gif
 
Riko I believe there is not a separate manual for the 14 DLX/EX but an updated manual with the extra info in it. It will cover the 13's and 14's. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
 
Is that shipping from Helm? How is it that Mr. T sends stuff from Japan for free (in some cases) and to France is that!? For a book?

If you ever vacation here (or holiday for you EU types :) ) I'd get one here and carry it back.
 
If anybody overseas wants one have it shipped to me in the US and I'll ship it to you from my local Post Office as a book being sent to a friend, here in the US shipping of books is about as low cost as is available.
 
Hi Django,

I was on this website but impossible to find the service manual. When I asked my local dealer, they said they don't sell the manual since it is sold online.
How have you found the part number of your manual ?
 
The service manual part number is in your owners manual, in the back IIRC.
If it is a Honda part number, the dealer can order it. My dealer ordered mine.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The service manual part number is in your owners manual, in the back IIRC.
If it is a Honda part number, the dealer can order it. My dealer ordered mine.
The number in the back of the owner manual seems to be the number of the owner manual (33MGC811 for mine).

I contacted Honda France and they said that there is no service manual :@

I think the last solution is e-bay or to take a small detour in the US...
 
Really? no service manual in France? How do French dealers service/repair the bike?

My service manager in Norfolk, Va. had the manual before they had the bikes. Something is weird here.
The service manual in English is 61CSM00. In the US any dealer can order it, or

You can go to http://www.helminc.com/helm/product...amp;Style=helm&Sku=61MGC01&itemtype=N

and order it yourself direct from Helm. But that is here in the US, don't know anything about France or UK or wherever :)
 
I have no clue how French dealers repair the bike. Probably intuition... :s

However I ordered a service manual from repairmanual.com, way better delivery price than Helm for foreign countries. Just have to wait now !

Think that will improve significantly my english :)
 
Hi,

It is impossible to get it in France (I called Honda France to be sure). I finally gave up and bought it on e-bay. It costs me around $100.

Paul
 
I've contacted two Honda dealers, and they told me there is not physical service manual for new Hondas no more.
It seems to be all digital, with special service access. Only not LED versions of CB1100 are available in a PDF of a physical book versions.
 
Back
Top