Honda could have sold more if they had just updated their '60s ad campaign.

I've been staring hard for some time now and just can't seem to make out whether she's wearing RLETs. The bike that is. I don't think so and certainly a forum as classy as this one won't tolerate images of naked levers!
 
Thread starter
I just knew that would be a problem, so I had the girl put her finger over the lever end.
The girl is actually taken from a movie in which she rode a Honda 350. Name that movie for bonus points.
 
Thread starter
Capo_imp said:
Vanishing Point?
Bingo! You score bonus points. They can be redeemed at some future date in some undetermined way. Subject to change without notice. Etc.
 
I go outta town and look what you guys do... Geesh.

BTW I am in La La land, ( So Cal...L.A. Had to come out for a wedding) and if I had to ride a motorcycle on 405/105 I don't think I'd ride. Dudes..it's nuts out here. Billions of people. Change lanes 1-4 at a time. Craaazy. Gas..brake..gas...brake. No wonder you guys out here can't get decent mileage on your bikes.
 
I saved that picture as I figured Ferret would delete it as soon as he saw it :banana:
 
It's close popgun. Doesn't really show anything, and I think the original pic on the 350 was posted before. Maybe Guth will put the hammer down. Let's see.
 
Thread starter
Better go save it again, Popgun, as I replaced the original with a better version. The font I used last night just wasn't quite right and it's been bugging me all day. So I finally fixed it so I can sleep tonight :excited:
Anyhow, glad y'all like it. I'm not great with Photoshop and had to get my daughter to help :angel: Fun learning project, though.
I'd put it on t-shirts but I'm sure there are about 15 trademark and copyright violations involved :s
 
Glad she's wearing shoes. Wouldn't want her to burn her heels.
 
Kawasaki really knew how to launch an ad campaign like no one else...... here's a bunch from the 70s.

The first one is unbelievable.
 
Mr. Ferret: Yes, it is crazy out here, especially in Smell - A. IMHO the drivers are worse in LA than in an Diego (where I live); they're much more aggressive. But you learn to avoid the rush-hour traffic (if that's possible in LA), and use the car pool lanes as much as possible, and just go with the flow (usually 80 mph).
 
Back
Top