Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*****It might look white in the picture but is is silver.peterbaron_imp said:MAGNIFICENT*****
WHERE ARE ALL THESE BIKES JOHN??????????
P.S. The white one is my fav.
The wife and I follow Noraly's VLOG, "Itchy Boots", also. Very entertaining and she has such a vibrant personality.Gone in 60_imp said:I had a funny CBX sighting yesterday. My wife and I have been watching Itchy Boots videos on YouTube. Noraly rides a Royal Enfield Himalayan through Asia, the Middle East and Europe in her first season, and in South America in the second season. My wife has really enjoyed watching her videos and asks me questions about the Enfield. Which, I must say, is one heck of a durable bike.
There's a dealer nearby that sells Triumph, Ducati and Royal Enfield. I wanted to rummage through some of the Triumph clearance parts, so we stopped by. Since there was a Himalayan in the Enfield part of the showroom, I pointed it out to my wife and said "Look, it's the bike that Noraly rides in the videos!"
She glanced at it, but turned to the bike next to it, a red CBX, which is in the dealership owner's collection. "Honey, that looks just like your Honda! Is it the same one?" I told her to count the pipes on the engine. Just a few more than mine has...
This couple turned up, two up, for the Dublin Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride (DGR) 2018 on their white 1982 CBX. It was in lovely condition and sounded fantastic. I think the panniers were original Honda (but not 100% sure). I was taken by it and had to take a few snaps.peterbaron_imp said:MAGNIFICENT*****
WHERE ARE ALL THESE BIKES JOHN??????????
P.S. The white one is my fav.