Honda CBX

Tev62_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
MAGNIFICENT :thumbsup:*****
WHERE ARE ALL THESE BIKES JOHN??????????

P.S. The white one is my fav.
This couple turned up, two up, for the Dublin Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride (DGR) 2018 on their white 1982 CBX. It was in lovely condition and sounded fantastic. I think the panniers were original Honda (but not 100% sure). I was taken by it and had to take a few snaps.
Nice specimen Tev. Thanks for sharing that.
 
Here is a nice CBX specimen.

Cormanus: This might be familiar to you.

The 1984 Honda CBX750F ...



Notice that many parts are taken from the '84 Honda Nighthawk 750.
 
Frulk_imp said:
Beautiful bike GO... I’d have a hard time walking away from that if it was for sale locally.
Apparently this rare beast, although not the iconic inline-6, is I think (?) located in northern Ontario. These were never imported into North American markets.
 
Thread starter
Au₂O₃, familiar to me? I can’t think why.
 
Sometime in about 1982, I bought a dark red CBX fairing from the Honda dealer in Lompoc, CA, and installed it on my '81 Suzuki GS1100. A friend welded up some great brackets for me and I had the only "Honda-Uki" around. Great fairing and it was still on it when I sold it in Tacoma, WA, in 2008. The CBX were beautiful bikes. I should have taken pictures of it, but don't think I have any.
 
Thread starter
Five?
 
Thread starter
Ah. My mum used to say I should try harder to read the story and not just look at the pictures.
 
Thread starter
Indeed. And the exhaust music when the were all running ...
 
FYI - There is a white and blue '82 CBX with fairing and bags and only 3796 miles on the clock for sale on the Phoenix, Arizona, USA, Craigslist for any collectors in the crowd with $16,000. I am not trying to sell or help sell this bike, just passing on information some of you might want.
 
Back
Top